To allow ample time for all patients and scheduled surgical procedures, we operate primarily by appointment. Emergency cases shall always receive top priority, which is why occasional appointment delay is inevitable. Please understand that we make a sincere attempt to see each appointment on time.
Payment is due at the time services are rendered. If you have any special considerations regarding payment, please discuss this with the receptionist prior to seeing the doctor. We accept a variety of payment options, including cash, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, and CareCredit.
CareCredit is a personal line of credit for healthcare, both human and veterinary, that works like a credit card. To apply, click here for the CareCredit Online Credit Application or call their 24/7 phone number at 1-800-365-8295.
ScratchPay offers financing options ranging from $200 - $10,000. Visit scratchpay.com or text PAY to 213-296-0817 to apply.
Patient Bill of Rights
“Veterinarians should first consider the needs of the patient: to relieve disease, suffering, or disability while minimizing pain or fear.” American Veterinary Medical Association
At Austinburg Veterinary Clinic, you and your pet have the right to:
- Participate in customizing your pet’s medical treatment, whether it is for preventative medicine or major surgery.
- Be treated with courtesy and respect by all members of your pet care team, regardless of what your pet-care budget may be.
- Expect us to respect your time, feelings, preferences and wishes regarding the care of your pet.
- Ask questions until you fully understand the medical needs of your pet.
- Expect high-quality medicine for an affordable price.
- Expect us to uphold the standards set forth by our AAHA accreditation.
- Expect our facility to be clean, safe, and comfortable.
- Expect us to handle your pet gently and treat them with kindness at all times.
- Expect us to offer you several treatment options for your pet.
- Expect us to offer referral for your pet if that is in your pet’s best interest
- Request an itemized estimate and fully understand all the charges for services rendered.