The Science Behind Laser Therapy
We are now offering the latest technology in health care for your pet. This FDA cleared, deep-penetrating light allows relief of pain through the release of endorphins and stimulates the injured cells to heal at a faster rate.
When choosing a treatment option for your companion there is now an alternative to pharmaceuticals. The Companion Therapy Laser®, provides immediate results without any dangerous side effects.
What Will The Application Of Laser Therapy Do For your Companion?
Simply put, it provides RELIEF
- The Companion Therapy Laser® allows your pet to heal faster after surgery or any traumatic injury.
- It eases pain and improves mobility without the use of pharmaceuticals and surgery.
- Laser therapy provides your geriatric animal relief of aches and pains and allows for more freedom and improved quality of life.
- Everyday disorders such as lick granulomas and chronic ear infections, that cause severe pain and discomfort are instantaneously relieved
Disorders That Respond Best To Companion Laser Therapy®:
- Pain Relief
- Wound Healing
- Arthritic Conditions
- Intervertebral Disc Disease
- Pyotraumatic Dermatitis
- Post Surgical Pain Relief
- Degenerative Joint Disease
- Lick Granulomas
- Degloving Injuries
- Dermatological Conditions
- Periodontal Disease
- And more