Spring has sprung and it’s time to get out and work off those winter pounds. It can be tough on our old friends who are dealing with arthritis.
Pfizer has developed a savings program for those using Rimadyl (a non-steroidal anti-inflamatory drug) to treat arthritis and chronic pain. Non-steroidals are one very important part of our treatment plan for dogs with chronic pain.Combining an NSAID, like Rimadyl, with weight loss, laser therapy, acupuncture, and nutritional support we can help your best friend put the spring back in their step! Below is information from Pfizers website about the savings program.You can also click on the Rimadyl Rewards Program link below for more information.
The RIMADYL Rewards Program is a rewarding way to partner with your veterinarian to ensure the health and well-being of your dog. It’s also a great way to help you provide the long-term care your dog needs.
If you suspect your dog may have arthritis, see your veterinarian. You may receive a sample trial of RIMADYL along with a coupon for a rebate. Register to redeem your coupon for a $10 rebate check made payable to our clinic. Once you’ve registered, you can upload your proof-of-purchase (veterinary clinic receipt) to enroll in the RIMADYL Rewards Program and earn healthy rewards.
As you continue to care for your dog with RIMADYL, you’ll accumulate rewards points based on the amount of RIMADYL you purchase. It’s like getting cash on a card: as you continue to earn points, we continue to reload your Rewards Card with earned dollars. Your points accumulate, and when you reach 200 points, a RIMADYL Rewards Card loaded with your earned dollars gets mailed to you.
Reaping the rewards is easy!
- Purchase RIMADYL through us.
- Every time you purchase RIMADYL, you earn reward points by submitting your veterinary receipt as proof- of-purchase.
- Your points accumulate, when you reach 200 points, a RIMADYL Rewards Card loaded with your earned dollars gets mailed to you. Hang on to that card! For every purchase of RIMADYL at our veterinary clinic and with a valid proof-of-purchase, additional points that translate into dollars are loaded onto your Rewards Card.
- RIMADYL Rewards dollars can be redeemed towards ANY expense at your veterinary clinic including diagnostics and annual exams.
Here’s how it works
*RIMADYL chewable tablets and caplets only.
- Your dog gets the best care. RIMADYL is the #1 pain medication prescribed by veterinarians.1
- You earn valuable reward points.
- Offset costs at your clinic. Use your Rewards Card to offset the costs for diagnostic testing, annual exams, additional RIMADYL or any other expense exclusively at our veterinary clinic.
- The program is designed to make it user-friendly for you to stay up-to-date with your rewards dollars and to easily upload your receipts.
- You partner with your veterinarian You partner with your us to ensure the health and well-being of your dog.
- You no longer have to keep up with rebate checks. The Reward dollars are automatically loaded onto your Rewards Card. And the reward is aligned to what you purchased.
- You join a community of like-minded folks: RimaDog owners who love their dogs and want to help them when they see signs of canine arthritis limiting their activities.
The RIMADYL Rewards Program also has a free mobile app (iTunes only at this time), where you can create an account, add a dog to your profile (and upload their photo), upload your proof-of-purchase (receipts from your veterinary clinic), check the balance on your card, and sign up to receive reminders.
The RIMADYL Rewards Program supports the partnership between you and your veterinarian to help you provide the best quality care your dog deserves. Plus, your rewards will grow over time helping with the long-term care of your dog. The program serves as a continual reminder for you to look after the health of your best friend – and then rewards you when you do.