“Veterinarians should first consider the needs of the patient: to relieve disease, suffering, or disability while minimizing pain or fear.” American Veterinary Medical Association
At Austinburg Veterinary Clinic, you and your pet have the right to:
- Participate in customizing your pet’s medical treatment, whether it is for preventative medicine or major surgery.
- Be treated with courtesy and respect by all members of your pet care team, regardless of what your pet-care budget may be.
- Expect us to respect your time, feelings, preferences and wishes regarding the care of your pet.
- Ask questions until you fully understand the medical needs of your pet.
- Expect high-quality medicine for an affordable price.
- Expect us to uphold the standards set forth by our AAHA accreditation.
- Expect our facility to be clean, safe, and comfortable.
- Expect us to handle your pet gently and treat them with kindness at all times.
- Expect us to offer you several treatment options for your pet.
- Expect us to offer referral for your pet if that is in your pet’s best interest
- Request an itemized estimate and fully understand all the charges for services rendered.